Everyone’s grouse today seems to be the same—there’s just too much work for me to do! It seems that everyone around us is biting more than they can chew and then they regret it, but cannot back out. This is certainly a worrisome factor, but if you played your cards right, you could do things that could give you a more mind-enriched life.
In fact, you could do a few things in that regard even without putting any kind of limitations on your current busy life.
Think about these things.
- Is there something that you really like to do, a real passion? You should spend time doing it at least once a week. Imagine that playing tennis is a real mind passion for you but you don’t get time to play it anymore. Even so, you should try to wedge it somewhere at least once during the week. Or maybe you can invite your office people over to play tennis with you. They want relaxation too. And you won’t feel too guilty about it then.
- Buy a good self-help tape that gives good, life-changing advice. There are many such motivating tapes that you can get your hands on. Listen to them when you drive to work. A really good motivating tape in the morning can make your day.
- Or, you can get some mind music you really like and put it into the player when you are driving to work. There’s nothing like a dose of your favorite songs in the morning when the whole day stretches yawningly in front of you.
- Talk to your friends when you can. This is something that can really cheer you up. Maybe you can talk to a different friend each day. This is also a great way to socialize mind because people don’t exactly have the time to meet their friends regularly nowadays. The best time to call them is in the lazy afternoons when everything slows down to almost a halt.
- Take short power naps. Do you have some important work looming in front of you that is going to take a considerable part of the evening, and you are feeling sleepy already? It is time to take a power nap. Close all doors to your room, sit on the most comfortable chair you have, draw the drapes and go off to sleep. Set an alarm to wake up after 15-20 minutes. When you wake up, let the dredges of sleep subside, and you will find yourself be a new, refreshed person.
Try these tips to rejuvenate the inner ‘you even when you are busy. You will find the difference-making its appearance felt soon enough.